20150719

Serial shopper

As a vegan, it's always dificult to find a new luxurious long-lasting faux leather bag. Thanks to the internet, I recently discovered LaBante London, a cruelty free fashion brand with a heart. 

Their tagine "Fashion With Respect" is what caught my eye immediately. Their handbags and jewellery are made from ethically sourced materials with no involvement in animal cruelty. Being researched and designed in the urban city of London, makes them even more fashionable. 

I was really surprised when I received my package a week ago. The faux leather really emulates real leather, some people were even astonished when I told them the bag was totally vegan. Yay! Another big plus is my Kensington's lovely smell. And last but not least: their affordable pricing is a real treat on your wallet!

So fellow vegans (and non-vegans as well ofcourse) get your trendy vegan handbag NOW! ;-)
Small warning: it's hard to pick just one!

|| Denim dress: Pimkie || Sweater: Pimkie || Bag: LaBante || Shoes: Unknown ||


What do you think of this vegan LaBante bag?
Don't forget to follow them on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
#FashionWithRespect
xo

2 opmerkingen: